An Irish pub with authentic Irish
music, traditional hospitality, and of course, the water of life.
The Marine Bar is the real thing.
This is a scene tourists AND locals love.
AUGUST WEEKEND AT THE MARINE
Fri Aug 1st: Bill O Donoghue 9.30pm
Sat Aug 2nd: Folk & Trad Session 9.30pm
Sun Aug 3rd: - LOUDEST WHISPER - 9.30PM
Mon Aug 4th: Blackwater Band 9.30pm
SUPPORTING LIVE MUSIC
The Marine Bar is
- A fantastic authentic traditional Irish pub famous for it's wonderful music and warm welcomes.
- A "make the vacation" stop for Tour Groups and Coaches
- Easy to find, situated on the main Waterford - Cork road (N25)
Traditional Irish Music Sessions
- June through September - Irish music every night from 9:30 till closing time (except
- October through May - Saturday Sunday and Monday nights
- Lunchtime by prior arrangement
Pub Hours - Open Every Day!
- 10:30am to 11:30pm Sunday through Thursday
- 10:30am to 12:30pm Friday and Saturday
ORGANISING A PARTY!!! - Why not come to The Marine! Finger Food and transport home can be organised.
We also provide the best of music free of charge.
Cards - 45 - Every Wednesday night.
Free Music & Buy These CDs
Buy CDs Using Paypal
Pulla, Dungarvan, County Waterford, Ireland
Tel: within Ireland 058 - 46520 Tel: international: +353-58-46520